MDN

About

GATE. Premium retailer of the world’s most desirable cars.

We’re passionate about ensuring our customers come first, every time. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience finding the most exclusive cars and delivering the purchase anywhere in the world.

Based in Moscow, we select the rarest and the latest examples from the leading luxury car manufacturers for over eight years. Whether the desire is to buy or sell a unique car, our specialists will find the perfect match to suit every lifestyle or investment objective. We carry out even the most complex client requests with access to off-market cars.

"For us, there are no limits and inaccessible quotas. We will find that rare model you are looking for. We are constantly expanding our partner network of luxury car service companies, striving to satisfy the needs of even the most demanding customers."
Maxim Kadeev,,
Managing partner
"We have sold more than 1800 cars, including such rare items as Porsche GT2 RS, Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, Lamborghini Urus, Ferrari 812 Superfast, Ferrari Portofino, Ferrari Pista, Rolls-Royce Cullinan and many other models. Only 20% of the cars went to the cities of Russia, and the remaining 80% went to our foreign customers and partners."
Vasily Bityukov,
Managing partner
"Since 2013 we have been helping our clients to find and export the most desirable cars all around the world. We collaborate with dealers in Russia, USA, Europe and Asia and provide a full range of services for the export, import and delivery of cars to the customer's door."
Alexander Agatiy,
Managing partner